Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The song quiz....

I liked Jeff's post, so I thought I'd do my own.
Same rules apply....except the one about the prize. I'm not good at prizes. But I'll send you a really nice email!!

Here we go:

THE SONG QUIZ
- Post the names of 20 of your favorite bands / musicians / albums.
- See who can guess which is your favorite song by each.
- Once someone guesses right, bold that row and include the song.

1. Ben Folds Five "Unauthorized Biography of..."
2. The Beatles "White Album"
3. The Postal Service "Give Up"
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer "Once More With Feeling"-I'll Never Tell. JEFF
5. Cake "Fashion Nugget"
6. They Might Be Giants "Mink Car"
7. Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here"
8. Elton John
9. Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
10. Beck "Odelay"
11. Peter Gabriel
12. Tenacious D "Tenacious D"
13. Bad Religion "Stranger Than Fiction"
14. Weezer "Weezer-The Blue Album"
15. Simon and Garfunkel
16. Rent Cast Album
17. Side Show Cast Album

Okay, right now I can only think of 17 albums. Have fun....

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Mac said...

A few quick guesses (and that's all they are, guesses) -

Buffy - I'll Never Tell
Elton John - Rocket Man
Moulin Rouge - Elephant Love Medley
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

More serious guesses soon. :)

-Jeff

12:12 AM  
Blogger ruehllin said...

Alas, only one is correct. Of course it's the Buffy one!!!

12:27 AM  
Blogger adam said...

My guesses...
1. Ben Folds Five - Mess
5. Cake - Daria
10. Beck - New Pollution OR Devil's Haircut
12. Tenacious D - Fuck Her Gently.


am i way off?

10:46 AM  
Blogger ruehllin said...

Alas, Adam. You are way off.

But "Fuck Her Gently" was a very good guess!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home