Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I hate these things

1. initials: LAR
2. name someone with the same birthday as you: Gregory Peck, Jenni Garth
3. where was your first kiss?: Outside my garage.
4. for or against same sex marriages?: Completely for them. Fuck the right.
5. are you homophobic?: nope
6. are you bisexual?: Never had an opportunity.
7. do you believe in God?: As a character. Not as an all-seeing entity.
8. how many US states have you been to?: Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, Virginia, Maryland, Vermont, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Kentucky, Tennesse, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Pennsylvania, New York. How many is that?
9. how many of the US states have you lived in?: 4-Ohio, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Maryland and one District (of Columbia.)
10. have you ever lived outside the US?: Not as of yet.
11. name something you like physically about yourself: My arms
12. name something non physical you like about yourself: My ability to on occasion be funny.
13. where did you go to college?: BGSU
14. what is your dream car?: Dark green Jaguar
15. if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Italy
16. have you ever had someone of the opposite sex over at your house while your parents were gone?: Ummm...yes. What a dumb question.
17. how many concerts have you gone to?: Lilith Fair, Ben Folds/Tori Amos, Genesis (don't laugh, it was a birthday present--when I was 14. I loved them!!!), Bachman Turner Overdrive (it was at the county fair and it was free.) How many is that?
18. do you download music?: Only on iTunes
19. how many illegal things have you done?: 2
20. where would you want to go on a first date?: Dinner.
21. describe your perfect date: Dinner and a movie.
23. ever been kissed under fireworks?: Yes, but it wasn't horribly romantic as we were drunk.
24. do you like president bush?: Hell no.
25. have you ever bungee jumped?: No, but I think I would like too.
26. have you ever white- water rafted?: Yes. It is awesome.
27. have you ever crashed a car?: A punk kid crashed into me.
28. has anyone more than 10 years older than you hit on you?: Yes. It was not fun.
29. have you met a real redneck?: Hello! I'm from Ohio!
30. are you interested in anyone right now?: Just that guy I married.
31. what song are you listening to right now?: A Bjork song...but it's in my head
32. what is your current favorite song?: Don't really have one.
33. what was the last movie you watched?: MirrorMask (All you Gaiman/McKean fans better get out to see it!)
34. who was the last person you said you loved?: AJ
35. where was the last place you went besides your house?: The library
36. have you ever seriously vandalized someone elses property?: not seriously.
37. have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?: Yes. Many times, actually. I went through a "slapping" phaze in junior high and I've been in a fist fight.
38. have you ever sang in front of a large number of people?: Musical theatre final.
39. whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: Honestly, whether or not they are doing something "asshole-ish."
40. what really turns you on?: Ecstacy. No, just kidding.
41. what do you usually order from starbucks?: A 5-shot, sugar-free vanilla, soy latte with 6 splenda...for my boss. I hate starbucks.
42. what is your biggest mistake?: Yeah...that.
43. have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?: yes
44. say something totally random about you: I wish I were a goth or a punk sometimes.
45. do you have an i-pod?: yes.
46. has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?: Natasha McElhone (which I don't see at all) and Sarah Polley (which I don't see at all.)
47. do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?: Fairly Odd Parents is a freaking hilarious show. As well as Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.
48. do you have braces?: no, but I need them
49. are you comfortable with your height?: Yes.
51. when do you know its love?: My mom always said it's when you can fart in front of the other person.
52. do you speak any other languages besides English?: After 5 semesters of French and 2 of Spanish I can say "The long snake tastes good to me" in German.
53. have you ever been to a tanning salon?: No. Ew.
54. what magazines do you read?: Premiere, Time, Bust, Entertainment Weekly.
55 Are these surveys stupid?: Incredibly.
56. do you have a hidden talent?: Now, it I wrote it down it wouldn't be hidden now would it?
57. have you gone farther than kissing?: Only a little.
58. have you ever ridden in a limo?: not even on my wedding day.
59. has anyone you were really close with passed away?: Yes.
60. do you watch mtv?: I try not to.
61. whats something that really annoys you?: Stupidity. And people who don't use an apostophe when it is called for, like in this stupid survey.
62. whats something you really like?: Chocolate chip cookies.
63. do you like michael Jackson?: Not as an alien, but I hear his old music and realize that he was ahead of his time.
64. can you dance?: 80's and goth styles.
65. have you ever surfed?: No, but my brother in law does.
66. do you know how to pump gas?: Again I say, what a stupid question.
67. do you drive?: Not if I can help it.
68. whats the latest you have ever stayed up?: 48 hours.
69. have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?: I was nervous when I had surgery. There is always that chance that you won't wake up.
70. were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?: Yes, but it was for a training exercise.
71. have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do?: Kiss a boy?
72. did you do it?: Probably not.
71. do you actually read these when other people fill them out?: Only if I'm really tired and I'm waiting for my food to get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home