Saturday, December 10, 2005

Got this from Lily.
Post the first sentance from the first entry of every month for the last year. My thoughts...in review...

January-March: Nothing. I had xanga then. But I did post something in November of 2004.

November (2004): I like xanga because it sends me my friends posts directly to my email.

April (2005): So many of my peeps are leaving the xanga world!! What's up with that?

May: Only a few more hours until new episodes of Family Guy!!

June: You need power to make electrical equipment work!

July: I am married.

August: Now, on this website, you can put in your first, last, middle, whatever name and it will tell you the stats of how many people have your name.

September: I finally have INTERNET in my APARTMENT!

October: Dear Blogger, What the hell? Signed, Lindsey

November:

December: Listening to your ipod on shuffle is weird. Especially when it goes from System of a Down to Elton John.

Kinda makes you realize that you have nothing of interest to say.

On a work related note, the set has finally bested me. I will be taking myself out of the intermission shift for the next 2 days because every time I lift the damn tri-fold, I feel fire in my shoulder. Damn incubator in Tooth and Claw. I will not let this job break me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home