Monday, October 24, 2005

6 Impossible Things Before...Lunch

I've only been at work for 30 minutes and I'm already antsy. No show this week means no calls. No, that's not entirely true. I got one call. I transfered it to someone else's mailbox.

So, I'll post this:

SIX THINGS IN YOUR ROOM:
1. Not a dresser, I'll tell ya that much!
2. Clothes on the floor (no dresser)
3. AJ's broken teley that only works by remote control.
4. Lots of magazines
5. 3 Laundry baskets that want to be dressers
6. A stuffed penguin that my grandmother made for me.

TOP SIX THINGS YOU SAY MOST:
1. Where's Don?
2. Comedy Gold
3. Where's Waldo?
4. shut up
5. fuck
6. "You have reached the rehearsal schedule for The Comedy of Errors..."

SIX THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. My iPod
2. My keys
3. Your soul
4. My watch
5. Water
6. My remote control

SIX THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Get health insurance
2. Live not in the U.S.
3. Act in a Joss Whedon show
4. Watch all the Oscar winners for Best Picture/AFI 100 greatest movies
5. Not have to worry about money
6. Fly a plane

SIX OTHER THINGS:

Do You/have you:
1. Believe in God? As a character.
2. Had a dream come true? Do nightmares count?
3. Read the newspaper? Unfortunately not.
4. Pray? Not so much
5. Have a job? I do! I have 3 actually!
6. Attend church? Nope. Don't believe in church. They're pretty and all...

Have you ever:
1. Gone skinny dipping? yep
2. Had surgery? yep
3. Swam in the dark? do you think I skinny dipped during the day??
4. Been to a Bonfire? yes
5. Ran away from home? nope
6. Played strip poker? yes

SIX THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS:
Have you...
1. Cried? Yes. One tear at the end of the book I was reading.
2. Sang? The theme from Firefly at the end of Serenity
3. Been kissed? yep
4. Felt stupid? Only all the freaking time!
5. Talked to an ex? nope
6. Missed someone? hells yeah!


Expect a few more posts today as I have 7.5 hours to go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home