Monday, October 17, 2005

Larry King is an Ass

No, seriously. He's an ass and a terrible interviewer. How has he held this position for so long?? He doesn't listen to his guests and proves nightly that he doesn't know anything about the people who come on his show. Case in point: Last night he had the primary cast of the show "Roseanne." The first question he asks is : "How did this show come about?" Ummm...let's see. "Roseanne"...created by a woman named Roseanne. Second question: "Why did you decide to make it a Blue Collar show?" Ummm...that's who she is? And she tried to tell him that it was based on her stand up. Then he asked "Was it based on your stand up?" I've seen him do other interview as well where he just doesn't listen to the guests at all. Every time I see one of his interviews I think to myself "Wow. He's just not listening at all!!" It makes me mad since much of the Western World thinks he just the bees knees and want to have him interview them. Why?!? Leno isn't much better. I like Dave though. But not for his interview style, but for his show in general.

I hearby declare that all interviews must now be conducted by Jon Stewart.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...i watched the roseanne one...i thought the same thing. but I think the problem is that they have a time limit...so he kinda rushes through the questions. and the roseanne reunion was HILARIOUS!

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home