Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It's funk-y.

I'm in a funk. Don't much care for it. I think it's the idea of a 10am school matinee tomorrow morning. The show doesn't start with any sort of "house to half" or anything like that. No. Not this show. THIS show starts with a big ass bang of thunder and flashes of lightning. The adults in the audience on Opening Night screamed. What do you think a bunch of high school kids will do? Oh well, school matinees are actually more fun since the kids are more honest with their responses.

Going to see the Nats play on Thursday. Should be fun. Good group of folks watching some baseball, drinking some (highly overpriced) beers. I haven't been to a baseball game since the Tigers were at their old stadium. Before Comerica Park. Back when Cecil Fielder was still playing. (Wait, is he still playing? I don't even know.)

Anyway, we have a new pope. It makes me concerned. He doesn't like things that I think are okay. Female priests. Sex before marriage. Gay and Lesbian anything. Masturbation (well, at least for him.)

On that note, time to watch Roseanne. (Brilliant fucking show, by the way.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home