Friday, September 02, 2005

Weird

So I'm at work, running around the lobby (as I am want to do.) I hear a voice behind me saying my full name. I turn around and am confused as I didn't recognize the voice, nor do I recognize anyone in the lobby. A young man at the concession stand says his gull name and I realize that it's a guy that I went to high school with 8 years ago back in NW Ohio! He's in DC at Georgetown University studying law! Very crazy small world that we live in. (Side note, I never would've recognized this guy. At all. Ever. I think that the only reason he remembered me is that he dated my high school best friend all those years ago.)

So remember friends. It's a small world afterall.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

His "gull name"?? Like "Thunder Beak" or something? Or is it that like that whole T.S. Eliot cat-must-have-three-names thing?? How many people do you know who have these secret "gull names"? I want one! Actually, I want "Thunder Beak"!!

8:12 AM  
Blogger ruehllin said...

I want Shits on Everything as my gull name. I got shat on by seagull once.

Shut up.

I have a crappy computer screen. I can't see everything that I type and I was really tired.

Shut up.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha....

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home