Thursday, July 14, 2005

Bullshit!

Again, another post that I would not normally make: Penn and Teller got nominated for an Emmy! For those of you who know what I'm talking about, you know this is a big deal (for me and mine.) For those of you who don't, go rent it. Now.

And for another show your life is not complete without: The Dog Whisperer on the National Geographic Channel. It's about a little guy who can calm the savage beast in your dog. (It is also making me realize that my dog is nuts and could probably stand to be whispered.) It's amazing that most behavior problems with dogs can be solved by walking them.

These are the things I think about...in regards to obscure television.

3 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

LINDSEY! GO SEE YOU AND ME AND EVERYONE WE KNOW... NOW!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME...
))<>((

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obscure TV shows? Mmm... I like "X-Play"... it's a hilarious, semi low-budget nightly show about video games on the G4 network.

I also like "Scare Tactics" on the Sci Fi channel. What could be more fun than scaring the crap out of your closest friends?!

The obscure show that drives me crazy is "Property Ladder" on TLC. It's show in which complete morons try to buy a house/condo, fix it up, and sell it for a profit. The thing is, no matter how many bad decisions and mistakes they make, they always end up selling their property (after 8 - 12 week's work) for an amount of profit that is greater than what I make in a year.

If you like Las Vegas, check out the Travel Channel. They must be making a TON of money via advertisers from Vegas, because they seem to create show-after-show (often using the same footage) about Las Vegas. They should seriously just call it The Las Vegas Channel. They even aired... wait for it... "The Top 10 Bathrooms in Las Vegas", I kid you not! I'm not sure if it is more sad that the show existed and was aired, or that I TiVo-ed it and watched it. What can I say? I'm mildly obsessed with Las Vegas...

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, so I'm writing here because I don't have your email and i'm bored during the show. I'm writing a letter to the Board at Shakespeare about health benefits for deck crew. I could email you the whole letter if you want, but Stacey's going to write one too and I think you should also. Power in numbers baby!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home