Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Here's what I've been thinking.

Every day, sometimes numerous times a day, I think to myself "Wow. I gotta blog about that." But then I forget after a long day of work.

Here are some that I can remember now:

1. That's it. I'm done. Who wants to join the circus?

2. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are spawning? Does anyone else see a problem with that....although it probably means that Mr. Cruise will be visiting the NW Ohio region at some point soon.

3. I cut 7 inches off of my hair. My camera is dead or I'd post a pic. 7 inches and it's still below my shoulders. I realized that I had really long hair just to have really long hair. I never wore it down. It made fabulous pigtails, though. And I don't miss it. The layers (yep, got those too) occasionally get in my eyes and tickle my nose but I think it's okay. Now I just need to dye it a fun color. (Hint, hint Miss Automation and Miss Garrett...who I don't think reads this but I'm hinting to her anyway.) I think Steph was sad, but...

4. I almost got hit by a flying pigeon today.

5. I don't call people enough. I know this, but as I discussed with one of you faithful readers, I feel like I just don't have anything to talk about. At least not anything that people not directly involved with STC would find remotely interesting. (Such as: David Sabin talking about "nooners." Who gets that?)

6. I think I want to go into film.

7. There are really truly horrible people in the world. Unfortunately, I dated a few. I always wonder what happened to those people. The truly horrible ones. I sometimes wish I could tell them how horrible they are.

8. There are really truly stupid people in the world. Nuff said.

9. I find it weird that when I'm recording the daily call at work I can completely zone out and think about how I'm not actually thinking about what I'm recording yet I'm still recording it.

10. Ten things is probably enough.

11. No. I lied. I miss my friends. The ones in Ohio. The ones in Philly. The ones here. The ones who don't live in any of the aformentioned places.

12. 11 things is enough.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm ready to do your hair as soon as you're ready to do your hair, but there is the issue of when. When would you be free to have your hair colored? Keep in mind, I will be gone the 10th through the 12th. The 17th? I don't know when your free day will be since you're on rehearsal schedule. But I should have Firefly done by then. Stacey suggested you two coming out to Fairfax to get out of the city, we could do breakfast, possibly dye hair then, see the movie, meal, shop, etc. I submit that for your consideration.

I still can't decide if I want whole head temporary color or permanent highlights. What are you thinking for you? What are you thinking for me? What are you thinking in general?

11:51 PM  
Blogger adam said...

do you think that Tom Cruise wants to lead a "normal" life, so the idea of this nw ohio girl is really attractive to him. Just think, he could go to toledo and just be Tom..

That would explain the word "spawning." I might suggest that they are probably "spawning REAL HARD," though.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Random Teckie said...

Wait, you have layers...cool. I guess it is time for a visit some time :)

Understand the calling/not calling factor of life. Nobody wants to hear about school, nobody wants to hear the everyday blah blah blah of life, especially when you are not around to know who the hell I would be bitching about anyway...

Tom Cruise...ha ha ha

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home