Friday, April 22, 2005

What I did/learned today

Did: Took a shower, had a bug fall out of my towel. One of those bugs.
Learned: Must live on at least the second floor.

Did: Went to a Nationals game.
Learned: I could root for this team. As could my super cool coworker. More games will be in the future. Go Nats!

Did: Ran a show.
Learned: A fire alarm at top of show places really shakes things up.

Did: Checked my voicemail.
Learned: AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Did: Taped then watched ER.
Learned: Not too thrilled with it anymore. I might be one of the last of the faithful and they might be losing me.

Did: Wrote this post on a computer with a broken screen.
Learned: If you can't see all of the post, scroll around a bit. Otherwise you might write "tea," instead of "team."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.pacificpillows.com/index.html

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home