Monday, April 25, 2005

I can like baseball if I want to!

So, I have a new joy. The D.C. Nationals. Yes, I've only been to one game. No, I haven't followed any sport since I lived with my parents and "hoorayed" for Detroit (Go Red Wings....uh...maybe next year?) Yes, I've spoken poorly about sports stars and the amount of money that they get paid and how it is ri-goddamn-diculous. Yes, Washington D.C. hasn't had a team since before I was born. Yes, my fiance is making fun of me. But that doesn't mean that I can't root, root, root for the home team, does it?? I say no. No, I say. You shall now find me, Lindsey Ruehl, former sports naysayer, as a D.C. Nats fan.

At least I'm not one of those guys who now loves the Red Sox since they just one the World Series (although that was pretty cool.) Speaking of which, Fever Pitch was very good.

Panthera knows what I'm talking about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meow.

There aren't any Monday home games until July. At that point you'll be off gettin' married, although when you get back we could always try for then.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home